Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy New Years

Over new years, we spent the weekend up in Llon's hometown in Los Alamos, NM. Leonda, Leta, Llon and I spent one day skiing. Throughout the day we would come back to the cabin where Leota always had good snacks waiting for us. With Llon and I living in Kansas city and being so busy, we don't get as much time as we would like on the slopes. So we always jump at any opportunity we may have.
I forgot to add a picture to the Christmas blog, so I'll add it to this one. As we were traveling from Los Alamos to Lubbock, we stayed at an Embassy Suites on the way. Below is a picture of all of us. It's so cute...I just had to add it. :) (Leota..I love the umbrella! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home