Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Here is Landon hunting eggs for the first time at our Annual Easter Egg Hunt. One of our friends was the easter bunny, so we had to get a picture with her. Landon was very excited about his 1 blue egg that he found.




Here are pictures of Landon's room that I never got around to posting. Also last week we lowered his bed all the way down. I have to admit it was a little sad, it proves that our little man is growing up. Here are some pics of him with the bed low. The last one looks like he is trying to escape.






Landon loves helping mommy with the laundry. He likes to smell and taste to make sure they are all clean. :) He also likes to put the basket on his head. See pictures below.



5 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    Cute pictures! Mostly I want to say that I have those same laundry baskets and love them :) It's been quite a while, hopefully I'll see you Sunday morning.

     
  • At 11:43 PM , Blogger Kelly T said...

    Hey Clendenens! It's Kelly (Eroh) Tyson - as Heidi might say, I've become a little of a blog stalker lately, and I found you guys tonight. Landon is just adorable - glad to see you guys are doing well!

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

    Love the pics.

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Awww, that's just precious! I feel like I know Landon a little better now! Chloe likes to help with laundry, too! The Easter egg hunt looked like fun, I wish we wouldn't have been sick, otherwise we would have been there, too!

    Is Landon crawling yet?

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger tleaf10 said...

    Hey Llon and family! I found your blog through Kanyon's comments ... great to see your family and that ya'll are doing well!

    -Terri Lee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home