Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Landon's Birthday Party

Landon had his 2nd bday party a couple of weekends ago. We had gone to the party store a couple of mths ago to figure out what his party theme was going to be. Guess what the boy picked out...sharks. Which I'm totally fine with, but it is really hard to find happy sharks. I mean I couldn't do the mean...live looking sharks for a 2 yr old party (especially when most of his guests are younger than him :) ). So I did the best I could...it was more of an under the sea party. But the cake was a shark...which he loved! Now everytime he has cake he says..shark cake.



Here he is showing off his shark tatoo.


swim party in our backyard...this is a view from our deck.


Landon being shy opening his presents.








Loving the cupcake...Landon wanted the shark cake and a cupcake.












We all had a good time visiting and watching the kiddos play. I can't believe by baby is 2! He is growing up too fast. For those of you who don't know we are expecting baby number 2 March 8. We are all excited and can't believe we're doing this all over again. We had an ultra sound around 8wks and the heartrate was 133. Landon was 137 (if I'm remembering correctly)...so I'm predicting another boy. Which is great...we can get bunkbeds!! A girl would be great too...we just pray for a healthy baby.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM , Blogger Holly said...

    I HATE living so far away!!! Soooo wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! The party looks like it was so much fun, I love all of the under the sea stuff. And the cake was super cute!! Good work Lori!!! I can't believe Landon is 2!!! Wow! Seems like just yesterday we were doing your baby shower & now you not only have a 2 yr old but baby #2 on the way!! Miss you dear friend!!

     
  • At 8:43 AM , Blogger jaymie said...

    Great party! I loved the cake and of course the tatoo! Congrats on the next baby!!!!! We'll be keeping up with you guys!

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    Congrats Lori! How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you!! You will have so much fun with two little ones running all over the place. I'm so happy for you both :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home