Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Llon's Spring Break...TTown

Two weeks ago was Llon's spring break and we spent the week at my grandparents house in T-Town. With my job being so flexible, I was able to work in Tulsa at my grandparents house for the week. Let's just say that my conference calls were pretty interesting with the bird clock chirping in the background. :) Everybody on the phone got a kick out of it. Thanks Grandpa! It was really nice spending quality time with my grandparents. Usually when we go to Tulsa it's only for the weekend, and we are running around trying to spend time with everyone. Llon was able to take my grandpa to radiation treatment everyday, while I stayed home with grandma and worked. While we were in Tulsa, we also made time to spend with Wes, Niki, Dylan, and Owen. Wes and Niki are in the market of looking for a new home to buy, so Llon and I tagged along as they looked at new homes.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Hey Lori! I just found your blog, I thought I'd say hello!

     
  • At 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Lori! I hope things are well for ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home