Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bike Riding

Llon and I found Landon a little chair that sits on the back of Llon's bike so that we can enjoy bike riding again. I have to admit Landon looks pretty cute in it. I found him a little helmet for him to wear as well. Llon and Landon have gone a few times, but the other day I was able to go with them for the first time. Landon just loved it.




And I just had to post this one as well. Landon is getting a little braver and now stand with just one had on things.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger AshlieB said...

    How cute! I want one of those for when Hunter gets older. You will have to tell me where to get it!

     
  • At 10:24 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Oh, how awesome! John and I are looking for one to get Chloe! He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he already had his haircut! Yay for Landon on standing up with one hand!

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Holly said...

    So cute!! I LOVE these pictures!! What a fun family activity. We are going to have to remember this one.

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well said.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home