Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Superman

Every little boy needs a pair of superman pj's. Landon picked them out and loves to pretend that he is flying. Below is daddy helping him fly to bed...



My boys doing a little vacuuming. It is a must that Landon gets his out to help. :)


Wanted by a few request. Here is me pregnant with baby boy #2 at 19wks...wow, this is going by fast. We haven't decided on a name for sure, but we are thinking Lawson.




Superman flies...



7 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger Holly said...

    I love the superman pjs!!! And you look fantastic!! Cute as ever. Thanks for posting the picture! I miss getting to see you pregnant this time around. Hug that little boy for me!

     
  • At 7:49 AM , Blogger meaghan briscoe said...

    I have to see those pjs in person, he is just to cute in them. And you couldn't look cuter the second time around- pregnancy suits you well!

     
  • At 6:53 AM , Anonymous Amber said...

    Yes I agree, you look great! I don't think you look big enough to be 19 weeks, especially 2nd time around.

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Haylee said...

    His PJ's are awesome, Lori! And Congrats on Baby #2 - Landon will enjoy a baby brother! :-)

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Niki said...

    Landon needs to come hang out with Owen in their matching Superman PJ's!

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    Lori you look great! I can't believe you are already so far along, time does fly! It's nice keeping up with you through your blog - thanks for posting :)

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Devion said...

    Too cute! Sunday after church, Mark said, "Uh...is Lori pregnant? I mean, she looks really pregnant, but not pregnant enough to ask." HA! You're looking great! Sorry I wasn't able to chat with you when we were there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home