Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Update...long over due

I know, it's been way too long since I've updated this blog. So much has happen, I don't even know where to start. I will just start by saying that Llon and I got pregnant in Nov 2006 and we just had our little boy on August 1, 2007. Landon Leon (after Llon's dad) weighed 7lb 12oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. He is just precious, Llon and I could just sit and stare at him all day if we could. Landon is now almost 3 weeks old and is handling life pretty well. He is an excellent sleeper (just like his daddy). Hopefully he will keep it up, but if he doesn't it will be ok. At his 2 week appointment we found out that he has really bad acid reflex. It hadn't really been a problem until this last week, where he tends to project his vomit everywhere. We have started putting rice cereal in his milk to help thicken it up so that it will stay in his tummy. We go back to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully the doctor will have some good advice. If anyone out there has any experience or advice on how to handle this, please let me know. When he vomits it doesn't seem to bother him, but his mommy gets really sad seeing her boy vomit. Below are some pictures of the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy and I'll try and be better about keeping everyone updated on our little man.

This was the day we brought Landon home from the hospital, his 1st time in his carseat.


Here is Llon and Landon after Landon's 1st bath in the hospital.

This is Landon after we got home, this was one of the first times that he was wide awake.

And this is our family the day after Landon was born.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM , Blogger Karen said...

    Congratulations guys! He is so cute!

     
  • At 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! You updated your blog! I'll be a faithful reader :) and of course you know how much I adore you and your son. You are such a great momma and Llon is a wonderful dad! Keep up the good work my friends!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home