Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

4 weeks and 1 day old

Last weekend we went to the Overland Park Botanical Gardens. Friday night on the news they were talking about it and Llon suggested that we go, so on Saturday afternoon we drove out there. It was beautiful and very peaceful, we really enjoyed just walking around. I took my camera, but forgot to take pictures. But I'm sure we will be going back out there, so I'll take some then.



Landon continues to be a pretty good baby. He is starting to eat more during his feedings which is causing him to finally gain some more weight. We haven't gone to weigh him since last week, but I know he has gained some because he is starting to get heavier and he is filling his clothes out. He still has a little ways to go before he is out of his newborn, but he is only 4 weeks old. This past week I've tried to get him to play with some of his toys when he is on his tummy, but he didn't care too much for them. He just looks around and kicks his legs. Below are some more pictures of our little man.



Landon and daddy napping.





Landon napping...it's amazing how he will just fall asleep in any position.



This was taken right before we went to bed one night, I just had to put his little slippers on him that matched his pjs. The slippers are from his cousin Parker in Houston.





Here I was trying to wake him up, but he didn't want too.




This was taken before church...just thought it was cute. :)




Here is one of his many facial expressions. I just love them all.




And here he is in his swing. For the most part he enjoys being in it and usually falls asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home