Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Road Trip to Tulsa

Llon and I made a last minute decision to go to Tulsa this past weekend with Landon. This was his first road trip and he was an excellent little boy. On the way back yesterday we didn't even have to stop, he slept pretty much the whole way. Great Grandma and Grandpa got to see Landon and so did Uncle Travis and Aunt Keri for the first time. We were also able to get all the cousins together. It was so fun having them all together. Someday Landon will be able to play with them. I thought I had more pictures than this to share, but I must have taken most of the pictures with my grandpas camera. Enjoy the pictures below.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home