Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

Saturday was a fun day at the pumpkin patch!! There was a petting zoo, a little hayride, and a big pumpkin patch area with big and real tiny pumpkins. A couple of our friends met us out there who have some kiddos as well. They were are so cute. Here are some pictures:






How tall is Landon?

There were fun little cut outs that we tried to stick Landon's head in. We got a lot of laughs trying to do it.



Here is Levi, Chloe, and Landon. Chloe had the cutest expression on her face when both boys were leaning on her.


Thanks Leta and Grandma Leota for my spider shirt!

Here is one from yesterday, he is almost ready to go to church.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

    I love the pictures! I so wish we would have been able to come. Hopefully we'll be able to find a day to take Miss Emberley. It looks like you guys had a blast... probably more so than the little ones ;)

     
  • At 7:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Aren't those boys handsome? They are already good at sharing (Chloe).

     
  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    How are you doing Lori? Devon tells me you aren't going back to work for awhile longer. That's great for you! Anything new with the little man?

     
  • At 12:09 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Hey thanks for posting that picture!!! I'm scrapbooking tomorrow after I take my test, so I'm glad I have that one to scrap with!!!! We need to go scrapbooking soon... :)!!!!!

     
  • At 4:24 PM , Blogger Devion said...

    Time to update! Time to update!

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Devion said...

    GIRL! You have GOT to update!!! :)

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    I concur, Devon! AMEN!! Time to update sister!!! ...I'd like to see what little Landon looks like these days!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home