Clendenen boys

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Landon's 1st Halloween

I know that Halloween has come and gone, but I figured I would still share it with you guys. Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I've started back working from home and have been really busy. Landon's first halloween wasn't too eventful. Llon was in Dallas for an orthodontic interview so Landon and I decided to just stay home and hand out candy at our house. We only had 11 tricker treaters, but Landon enjoyed seeing all the costumes. We didn't buy Landon a costume this year, with Llon being gone I wasn't sure we would even do anything. So here are a couple from my nephews that I put on him.



By this time he was ready to be done with pictures.

And here he is as a little bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home